Colorado Technical University has re-designed its professionally focused Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree program to provide students with a solid grounding in the fundamental areas of IT that are important in an increasingly specialized marketplace.
The project-based curriculum is designed to prepare students with industry-current, first-hand knowledge of the design, development and delivery of high-quality IT projects aimed at meeting management expectations. In addition to gaining practical experience while acquiring a solid, comprehensive grounding in the most important IT areas, students will create a portfolio of projects they can use to demonstrate their skills.
Coursework in this program focuses on a number of substantive areas applicable to the field of information technology, including enterprise networking, telecommunications and new software development. Course content has been designed to help students develop relevant IT problem-solving skills by focusing on the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
SOLID TECH FOUNDATION
• Specialized, in-depth curriculum and 30+ programs let you focus on the tech skills you need to tackle the IT challenges of today and tomorrow
• Hands-on laboratories and virtual labs help you develop real-world IT skills using the industry-focused technology and techniques
BUSINESS SKILLS THE INDUSTRY DEMANDS
• Problem-based learning approach, driven by our Professional Learning Model, helps you build the complete set of real-world business skills the industry demands
• Learn what it takes to succeed in IT from professors who are proven experts in their fields
For program disclosure information, click here.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. Additional information is available at 312-263-0456 or www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org.
Facts & Figures
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Private, for-profit, Higher Education
Quarter Schedule (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
100% Web-Based Multimedia Courses
CTU Online offers one of the best e-learning platforms available. Experience the latest in course delivery systems. Classes are taught in multimedia format providing a rich, dynamic, interactive classroom experience.
Master's College or University I
In order to have a quality learning experience in your online courses, your computer needs to meet or exceed various specifications.
There are no requirements for on-campus time in the typical online program.
Colorado Technical University Online participates in many federal and state financial aid programs. We also administer institutional aid. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
1. Submit an Application for Admission.2. Conduct a personal telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor.3. Next, you need to submit official school documentation and demonstrate your proficiency in English is sufficient.