Successful organizations use technology to find solutions to all kinds of business challenges, and professionals who understand how to use technology to contribute to productivity and the bottom line are valued for their knowledge and skills.
Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) degree program is designed to provide students with a solid grounding in the fundamental areas of IT that are of critical importance to employers in an increasingly specialized marketplace.
The BSIT core curriculum provides a solid foundation across the major areas within IT. You will then be given the opportunity to acquire a deep knowledge in security by taking 16 specialization courses specifically designed to equip you with valuable subject-area expertise.
Concentrating Your Professional Focus
The specialization in Security explores general methodologies used to assess and manage risks to information security and examines the activities involved in the process of information security risk management for a business organization.
SOLID TECH FOUNDATION
• Specialized, in-depth curriculum and 30+ programs let you focus on the tech skills you need to tackle the IT challenges of today and tomorrow
• Hands-on laboratories and virtual labs help you develop real-world IT skills using the industry-focused technology and techniques
BUSINESS SKILLS THE INDUSTRY DEMANDS
• Problem-based learning approach, driven by our Professional Learning Model, helps you build the complete set of real-world business skills the industry demands
• Learn what it takes to succeed in IT from professors who are proven experts in their fields
For program disclosure information, click here.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. Additional information is available at 312-263-0456 or www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org.
Facts & Figures
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Private, for-profit, Higher Education
Quarter Schedule (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
100% Web-Based Multimedia Courses
CTU Online offers one of the best e-learning platforms available. Experience the latest in course delivery systems. Classes are taught in multimedia format providing a rich, dynamic, interactive classroom experience.
Master's College or University I
In order to have a quality learning experience in your online courses, your computer needs to meet or exceed various specifications.
There are no requirements for on-campus time in the typical online program.
Colorado Technical University Online participates in many federal and state financial aid programs. We also administer institutional aid. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
1. Submit an Application for Admission.2. Conduct a personal telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor.3. Next, you need to submit official school documentation and demonstrate your proficiency in English is sufficient.