The BSN degree completion program is designed to provide students with a market-relevant understanding of how to:
- Practice visionary thinking while integrating new patient care demands, traditional and futuristic care practices and new technologies into quality patient care;
- Perform nursing skills proficiently and safely to promote and support the healing and understanding of the whole person (physiological, mental, spiritual), assuring ethical health outcomes, and meeting professional nursing standards;
- Collaborate with nurse managers to revamp the nursing workforce and support professional nursing practice;
- Shape healthcare policy to meet the needs of diverse individuals and communities;
- and many more career-related topics.
This degree completion program features courses that include: Professional Nursing Practice, Management of Critical Health Issues, Legal Nurse Consulting, Finance in Healthcare, Forensic Nursing and many others. Also included is a nursing capstone project designed to integrate and apply the various concepts, theories and dynamics of the nursing coursework.
Courses are taught by instructors with applicable experience in today's nursing industry. Students can absorb relevant perspectives and professional insights from people who can help them acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a broad range of career opportunities such as Nurse Administrator, Chief Nursing Officer, Public Health Nurse, Nurse Manager and many others.
CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
*The 17-month Bachelor's degree assumes that all Associate-level requirements have been met through an Associate degree or the equivalent. Program length varies by program.