CTU's career-focused Master's degree program is designed for students interested in gaining an understanding of the analytical and integrative tools used to perform in-depth analyses of industries, firms, and competitors. Students may also tailor their course of study to address specific job responsibilities, organizational needs or career goals. The industry-current program challenges students to learn how to:
- Lead and direct technical initiatives and operations.
- Analyze and develop strategies for improving business processes and operations.
- Integrate technology and operational processes into the organization.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and their impact across the organization.
- Apply analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to evaluate emerging technologies.
- Work effectively as problem-solving team member.
- Conduct, use, and evaluate professional applied research.
- and many more career-related skills.
The MSM program architecture consists of research methods, leadership, managerial decision-making and operations management integrated with a solid practical research foundation. Courses will be taught by instructors with relevant career experience in their field of expertise. Students can benefit from their instructors' perspectives and professional insights as they acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to identify, pursue and compete for a diverse range of management positions.
CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
*Masters degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months. Program length may vary.