The Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety from Eastern Kentucky University is a thorough examination of the safety industry including the rules, regulations, and training that keeps our world and the places we work safe.
EKU students in the online bachelor's in Occupational Safety master these safety professional responsibilities:
- Regulatory Compliance: Know exactly where to find an answer to a regulatory question quickly.
- Education and Training: Learn communication and presentations skills to better train your employees on health and safety compliance issues in today's litigious world.
- Workers Compensation: Learn the foundations of this often tricky area of the profession.
- Auditing: Break down a job by steps to identify all hazards, and then eliminate and control to keep workers safe.
- OSHA Inspections: Know what to expect, how to be prepared and how to deal with inspections.