With an increasingly diverse student population and a challenging standards-based curriculum, teachers need practical best practices that they can immediately use in their classroom. Our Master of Education in Differentiated Instruction is based on the works of Dr. Carol Ann Tomlinson who is a world-renowned expert in differentiated instruction and assessment strategies and techniques.
Dr. Tomlinson, who appears as a video instructor in several of the program's courses, is the author of a variety of books including The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners and How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms.
Graceland University's M.Ed's all feature a variety of great benefits:
- NCATE accreditation which is a sign of rigorous educational standards (not every school is willing to take this vital step)
- A flexible online platform that let's you participate on your schedule
- An emphasis on content that can be used immediately in a classroom
- A caring Advisor who will assist you from start to finish
- Affordable tuition because we understand that teachers deserve special consideration
A recent survey indicated that 98% of our graduates would recommend our programs to a friend.