What They’re Known For
Kent State University began as a teacher-training college in 1919 and has since expanded as both a nationally-recognized research university and a global force in economic, cultural, and professional development. With 8 campuses and a network of nearly 200,000 alumni, Kent State is committed to making positive changes on a large scale. The university prepares students for future opportunities via diverse program offerings that include distance and online learning.
Kent State University offers accessible alternatives to campus-based undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
- Are you pursuing professional goals in the field of Education? Kent State offers online Master’s degree programs in Evaluation and Measurement, Music Education, Instructional Technology, and other related areas.
- The Online Autism Intervention Specialist Certificate may prepare education professionals to work with students who have special needs.
- Web-based courses, Blackboard video conferencing, and other technologies make online learning both engaging and effective.
- Distance learners benefit from online academic advising and 24/7 technical support.
Why We Love Kent State
- The university is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
- Kent State is ranked among the best Online Education Programs by U.S. News and World Report.
- Kent State University celebrates diversity, encourages innovation, and empowers students to make a positive impact.