As demonstrated in the past few years, real estate has a tremendous impact on the economy. Professionals who have a sound understanding of real estate basics and the advanced skills to make good judgments are needed now more than ever in the real estate field.
Get advanced skills and knowledge to become a leader in the complex real estate industry with Marylhurst University’s online MBA in Real Estate. In addition to core MBA courses to strengthen your business knowledge, the Marylhurst online MBA in Real Estate offers courses in three focused concentrations: real estate finance, real estate management, and real estate development. From project managers in the construction industry to builders and architects that focus on development to individuals considering employment in residential or non-residential real estate, the online MBA in Real Estate at Marylhurst University offers the perfect blend of MBA-level business skills and in-depth real estate knowledge.
The MBA in Real Estate at Marylhurst Offers You:
· Leading Edge Curriculum: Get an MBA that allows you to specifically focus on your area of interest within the real estate industry – finance, management, or development.
· Online Convenience and Expertise:Enjoy the flexibility of online learning at one of the first universities in the nation to offer online courses.
· Manageable Time Investment:Take one 5-week course at a time and complete your degree in as few as 18 months.
· Competitive Advantage:Become a stand-out in the industry with advanced business skills, such as critical thinking, quantitative analysis and strategic leadership in addition to specialized real estate knowledge.
Students completing the Master of Business Administration in Real Estate degree will be able to:
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of real estate fundamentals and the related opportunities, trends and challenges, of a compound/complex real estate environment.
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current trends and interrelations in key business areas, including: accounting, finance, law, organizational behavior, marketing, project management, fiduciary responsibilities and strategic leadership.
· Demonstrate critical thinking, quantitative analysis, writing, presentation, collaboration skills, and project management skills appropriate for business leadership and graduate-level coursework.
· Develop and apply an ethical framework to decision-making, agency relationships, and organizational leadership.
· Analyze the relationship between domestic business and the overall global business environments, including their economic, legal, cultural, and ethical contexts.
· Understand emerging business concepts, information technology, and management trends.