The Ohio Christian University online Bachelor of Arts in Business Management focuses on equipping you for management roles in any organization. This program prepares you to integrate Christian principles into your personal and professional life, to understand and be able to apply management principles from a Christian perspective in an organizational setting, and to become familiar with making public presentations and functioning as part of a workgroup.
As an online student, you will engage with experienced faculty and other students to develop practical business skills. Upon completion of our business management bachelor degree program, you will be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Apply the management principle of planning, which includes being able to identify needs, develop and analyze options, and recommend a solution.
- Identify the existing and desired structure, climate, and culture of an organization.
- Implement strategies to meet organizational needs.
- Establish performance standards, measure and report actual performance, compare the two and take corrective or preventive action as necessary.
124 semester hours are required to complete this degree. 51 semester hours are specific to the business management program and the remaining semester hours are comprised of general education coursework. Achieve your potential and fulfill your dreams! What you know now has gotten you this far; learn more and go further by attending OCU.