RIT's online Executive MBA Program is a rigorous, innovative program for mature, high-performing professionals who are seeking to establish themselves with a sound foundation in business and leadership fundamentals and also distinguish their careers with an international business perspective.
With online education, you have the freedom to access course content, post discussions and brainstorm with peers whenever it is most convenient for you, from wherever you feel most comfortable. You will receive individual attention from your small group instructor as well as your professor and lessons are easily applicable to real-world business situations. This program is leading-edge and timely, course material is continuously updated to give you the learning you need to succeed.
- An AACSB-accredited degree with No GMAT required for entry
- An international trip to explore the global influence of business
- A 3-day kick off residency on campus
- An accelerated 15-month, case-based program
- The opportunity to network with like-minded business professionals and become part of an active alumni network of CEOs and executives
- Diverse, knowledgeable faculty with real-world experience
- Flexible program work anytime, from anywhere including your home or office.
The online Executive MBA program is designed for professionals who have a minimum of six years work experience. This allows for learning not only from the faculty but from each other within the classroom and team experiences. The foundation courses (finance, accounting, statistics, marketing, leadership, and economics) are covered in the first half of the program while the second half focused on building strategic skills through courses such as branding/new product commercialization, technology management, IT and supply chain management, international business, and negotiations.