Earn a Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science online at the University of Cincinnati. University of Cincinnati’s online Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science program offers working professional Clinical Laboratory Technicians (CLTs) and Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLTs) the opportunity to complete their bachelor’s degree and gain the knowledge and skills necessary for continued professional growth. The online MLS program combines the quality and high standards of UC’s campus-based program with the flexibility of distance learning. At UC, you can complete your degree while maintaining your personal and professional responsibilities.
• NAACLS* accredited Medical Laboratory Science program
• 100 % - No required campus visits
• Graduate in just over 2 years - Become eligible for MLS (ASCP) certification
• Receive the same degree as students who attend classes on UC’s Campus
• Complete clinical experiences in a clinical laboratory near your home
Why Choose This Program?
• The University of Cincinnati provides comprehensive support for you throughout the program. As a prospective student, you will have a personal advisor guide you through the entire admission process. As a student, you will have continuous academic, technical, and administrative support and resources from Program Faculty, Facilitator, Student Services Assistant, Blackboard Helpdesk, Peer Groups, UC Administrative Office, and the UC Online Library. These resources are available to you all the way through graduation.
• Learn from a distinguished and credentialed medical laboratory science program faculty committed to your success. The interactive approach to education and expertise in this program of study will enhance your learning and support your success.
• Add credibility to your degree. The University of Cincinnati has gained a notable reputation for its outstanding faculty, cutting-edge research, curriculum, program accreditations and competitive tuition. The dedication to education provides each UC graduate with a solid academic foundation and recognized educational credentials.