"Take your career further, faster, with Walden University’s online Education Specialist (EdS) programs. These EdS programs prepare you to pursue new leadership roles while you lay the groundwork to pursue a doctorate, if you so choose. With the Lifelong Learner Pathway, students in the Doctor of Education (EdD) program and the EdS programs all take the same first-year courses. If you’re inspired to go for your doctorate, you can transfer seamlessly without starting over, saving you time and money.
In a Walden EdS program, you can:
• Build your credentials faster and at a lower cost than it takes to obtain a doctorate.
• Transfer credits from prior coursework and accelerate your degree.
• Receive dedicated support, from your Foundation course to the end of your capstone.
• Explore real-world challenges in education and gain skills to promote social change."
• Ed.S. in Assessment, Evaluation, and Accountability
• Ed.S. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
• Ed.S. in Early Childhood Education
• Ed.S. in Educational Administration and Leadership (Non-Licensure)
• Ed.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration (Principal Preparation)
• Ed.S. in Educational Technology
• Ed.S. in Reading, Literacy, and Assessment
• Ed.S. in Special Education