The B.S. in Business Management is designed for working business professionals who are seeking the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in today’s professional environment. With this broad-based degree program covering all aspects of business—from accounting and finance to systems administration and management—you can be assured of a business education that will prepare you for career success.
Western Governors University is:
• Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
• Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
• Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
• Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
• Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
• Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.