The B.S. in IT—Databases degree program is designed for database administrators and experienced IT professionals who seek a bachelor’s degree and certifications to become a highly competent, credentialed database administrator. This challenging program incorporates multiple recognized industry certifications—including the Microsoft® Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Database Developer certification—and equips you with the leading-edge database administration skills and the broad foundation of IT knowledge you need to become a sought-after database administrator.
Western Governors University is:
• Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
• Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
• Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
• Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
• Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
• Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.