What They're Known For:
Founded in 2005 for the digital age, the American College of Higher Education online offers masters, specialist and doctorate degrees for educators, administrators, researchers and other professionals. Students are given full access to all course materials, allowing them to work ahead at their own pace.
Unique Opportunities at American College of Education Online:
Focusing on post-graduate advancement for teachers and school administrators, ACE offers inexpensive online degrees for educators, including American College of Education Online MAsters programs.
- With relevant graduate programs, recognized educational experts and respected instructors, ACE favors the flexibility and accessibility of online learning to committed education professionals.
- ACE offers graduate certificates in programs such as bilingual education, teaching science, effective classroom management and a doctorate-level certificate in community leadership.
- With 24/7 online flexibility, ACE’s accredited online degree gives students a flexible, professionally-driven learning experience.
- Prior to starting, students are given an orientation to the online graduate coursework offered at ACE. All coursework is structured with full access to videos and transcripts.
Why We Love ACE:
- Through programs grounded in trending research, ACE empowers its students to develop the knowledge and experience to be effective teachers and leaders.
- One hundred percent of ACE faculty hold a doctorate degree.
- ACE is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).