What They’re Known For
ATA Career Education may be the place to kick-start your Allied Health career. We offer the following programs: Dental Assisting, Phlebotomy, Medical Office Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding, Limited Medical Radiography, and Limited Medical Radiography with Medical Assisting. In addition to our career-focused coursework, we offer tutoring and graduate career services to help you find employment opportunities after graduation.
ATA Career Education understands the challenges of busy adult students. Many programs are available in Day and Evening schedules to fit around your other responsibilities.
- ATA is closely aligned with the medical community to help ensure that students graduate with the relevant knowledge they need.
- ATA’s career-focused training and coursework was created in an accelerated format, so you may be able to earn your diploma or degree in less than two years.
- ATA Career Education’s experienced instructors often work firsthand in their field of study, keeping them up-to-date with the most current information and techniques.
- Stay up-to-date in your career! ATA allows graduates re-sit classes at no charge, so they can refresh their knowledge.
Why We Love ATA:
- ATA Career Education is accredited by The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
- Classes are hands-on and personal, so students benefit from effective communication and individualized attention.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.