What They’re Known For
ATA College, founded in 1994, believes in providing student-focused training programs in the allied health field. Because education is hands-on, the Allied Health training programs help students build real-world skills they could use in high-demand medical fields after graduation.
ATA College stays informed about current trends in healthcare industries and, since employment in the healthcare field is anticipated to grow quickly through 2020, ATA wants their students to be well-prepared in their studies.
- ATA offers flexible class schedules which could make it easier for nontraditional students who are working full-time and attending college.
- Classes are small to ensure students receive the guidance they may need.
- Coursework is accelerated so that students may finish their educations faster.
- The application process at ATA is streamlined to help make it easier for students when applying.
- ATA offers health programs like Phlebotomy, Medical Coding, Medical Radiography, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, and more.
Why We Love ATA:
- If students regularly show up to classes, they qualify for free tutoring.
- ATA offers career services to help students find jobs, network, and they even offer one day programs such as time management and resume writing.
- As a student at ATA, you can participate in school picnics, contests, and special events.
- Community service opportunities are available for students who want to get involved and apply their skills to help other people.