What They’re Known For
Avalon School of Cosmetology has provided professional cosmetology training for more than 40 years. The school was founded in Mesa, Arizona in 1967 to help students turn their passion for the beauty industry into meaningful career paths. Avalon offers experienced, caring instructors, knowledge of the latest trends and techniques, and a commitment to helping turn students with raw talent and ambition into polished professionals.
Avalon School of Cosmetology offers flexible day or evening classes to suit your busy schedule, so you can find time to pursue your dream of working in the beauty industry.
- Students in the Cosmetology program explore haircutting, hairstyling, makeup, nail care, and other skill areas.
- The Esthetics program covers skin analysis and consultation, facial procedures and treatments, manicures and pedicures, and much more.
- If you’re hoping to start your own beauty business, Avalon offers Business Training to help you find your client base, promote your services, manage your finances, and more.
- Looking for more advanced training or professional development opportunities? Avalon offers courses in Advanced Nails Training, Advanced Hair Extensions, and Makeup Artistry.
Why We Love Avalon:
- Avalon is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
- Small classes may allow students to receive the personal attention and support they need.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.