Advance your career with a Briarcliffe College degree. Whether you want to stay in your current field or start a new career, we offer Associate and Bachelor’s degree programs that can help you achieve your professional goals in the fields of:
• Advertising & Design Communications
• Business Administration
• Criminal Justice
• Dental Hygiene*
• Graphic Design
• Healthcare Administration
• Legal Studies
• Nursing – RN to BSN completion
• Allied Health
• Healthcare Administration: Medical Imaging Management
• Business Administration Management: Healthcare Management
• Business Administration Management: Health Information Management
• Business Administration Management: Medical Practice Management
• Business Administration Management: Medical Imaging Management
• Healthcare Management: Medical Practice Management
• Dental Hygiene – Education and Research
• Dental Hygiene – Public Health
To meet the needs of busy professionals, we offer flexible schedules – full time, part-time, evenings, and online. We have two conveniently-located campuses: Bethpage in Nassau County and Patchogue in Suffolk County.
Our programs leverage input from the field to ensure that our curriculum meets the needs of today’s businesses. Plus our faculty bring their knowledge and business experience to the classroom. We feel there’s a real advantage in learning from people who have been there and know what it takes.
You can enjoy a well-rounded college experience at Briarcliffe College. Along with strong academics, we offer a variety of extracurricular activities, with many clubs and athletic activities – including sports teams supported by die-hard fans from our campuses in Patchogue and Bethpage, alumni, and the Long Island community.
Along with degrees designed to prepare you for the challenges of today’s careers, we offer accreditation, high academic standards, small classes, and a support team to assist you in your job search. As part of the Long Island community, Briarcliffe College has been helping people prepare for professional success for 50 years. We can do the same for you today.
*Dental Hygiene program available at the Patchogue campus only.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.briarcliffe.edu/disclosures. Briarcliffe College cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Two Campus Locations
Bethpage Campus – Nassau County
1055 Stewart Avenue |Bethpage, NY 11714
Patchogue Campus – Suffolk County
225 West Main Street | Patchogue, NY 11772