What They’re Known For
At Broadview Entertainment Arts University, their motto is “We Care,” and it shows in their dedication to their students, employees, and the employers who may hire their students. BEAU helps was founded on the belief that everyone in the entertainment industry can work collaboratively to help build each other’s talents. They demonstrate this core belief by helping to prepare career-focused, community-minded students for the global workforce.
Broadview Entertainment Arts University has programs that fit into 3 categories: Business, Production arts, or Applied visual arts.
- Business programs emphasize the logistic side of the entertainment industry.
- Technical details are stressed in the Production Arts.
- In the Applied visual arts category, programs focus on artistic principles.
- Programs are offered such as Graphic Design, Music Production & Engineering, Game Art, Comic & Sequential Art, Entertainment Design, and Digital Video & Media Production, and more.
- BEAU even has game nights where students and teachers meet to play games, relax, and meet new people.
Why We Love BEAU:
- Broadview Entertainment Arts University (BEAU) is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- BEAU is also part of Globe Education Network or GEN which is a group of career colleges that possess common ownership and share academic structures.
- There may be a variety of scholarship opportunities for students who qualify for them like the High School Advantage Program, the Military Service Scholarship, the Director’s Academic Scholarship, and more.
- Financial aid representatives are available to help students navigate tuition concerns, financial aid, scholarships, and grants.