What They’re Known For
Career Quest is dedicated to helping prepare students to pursue careers with a bright future. We can help train students in focused, short-term programs for jobs in Healthcare, Information Technology and Business. In the Business field, we strive to prepare students for jobs with the technical skills they may need to compete and succeed.
Have a busy schedule? Career Quest Learning Centers offer concentrated, flexible programs, so even working adults can find the time to prepare to pursue new career goals. Programs begin every five weeks, so you don’t have to wait long to get started.
- The Associate of Applied Science degree can be earned in Medical Office Administration, Network Administration, and Paralegal Studies.
- The Network Administration program was designed to help prepare students to pursue entry-level computer support occupations and other possible career tracks.
- Career Quest offers a variety of programs in the Healthcare field, including Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Assistant and more.
- Career Quest is committed to your success; career services and tutoring are available to help students prepare for professional certifications, job interviews, and more.
Why We Love Career Quest:
- Career Quest works closely with employers in the community to help create curriculum relevant to real-world job requirements.
- Smaller class sizes can provide a more personal, supportive learning environment
- Financial aid opportunities may be available to eligible students.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: careerquest.edu/courses-programs/gainful-employment-program-disclosures