What They’re Known For
Career Training Academy® may be an excellent choice for individuals interested in Healthcare and Massage Therapy career training. Our mission for Career Training Academy and its programs is to provide an environment that enhances learning and personal enrichment of all students. We offer a curriculum designed to help students pursue career goals, instructors who care, and opportunities for hands-on training in a career-oriented educational community.
Career Training Academy offers day and evening programs and a four-day week to fit your busy schedule, so even working adults may pursue new career opportunities.
- Healthcare diploma programs include Dental Assistant, Health Insurance Claims Examiner/Medical Biller, and Medical Assistant.
- Hoping to enter the rewarding field of Massage Therapy? Diploma programs include Comprehensive Massage Therapist and Therapeutic Massage Technician.
- Earn your occupational Associate’s Degree in Advanced Medical Coder/Medical Biller, Medical Assistant – Comprehensive, or Advanced Bodyworker.
- Are you already a licensed massage therapist? CTA offers continuing education courses in areas like Pregnancy Massage, Myofascial Release Techniques, Reiki, Thai Massage, and others.
Why We Love CTA:
- CTA is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Small class sizes help to ensure that you receive the personal attention and support you may need.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.