What Central Christian College of Kansas Online is Known For
Founded in 1884, Central Christian College of Kansas is an evangelical Christian college embracing Christian holiness. Affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, Central Christian offers a liberal arts education as well as other academic areas of professional study, including aviation, business, and ministry and theology, among others.
Unique Opportunities at Central Christian College Online
To adapt to the changing economic times and to provide its students with the flexibility of taking classes any time, anywhere, Central Christian College adopted a comprehensive online learning system.
- Students can acquire bachelor's degrees in business/organizational leadership, business administration, with a concentration in healthcare management, and a bachelor of science in healthcare administration, all through the college's online learning initiative.
- High school juniors and seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher can apply to the college's Classroom Central, a dual credit program that allows them to earn both high school and college-level credit.
- The school is also geared toward mid-career professionals who like the idea of fitting online coursework into their busy work and family schedules.
Why We Love Central Christian College Online Programs
- Central Christian College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The college is currently seeking authorization to offer full degree programs online.
- You can apply to Central Christian as early as the end of your junior year, provided you have completed at least six semesters of high school or be the recipient of a GED.
- The college offers non-remedial tutoring and health insurance to students who need it.
- A number of service ministries are available to students, including annual trips to either Mexico or South Africa.