What They’re Known For
Central Penn College knows that motivation is the key to success, which is why our faculty and staff are here to help guide you along your way to pursuing a new career. We provide a unique college experience that may allow you to realize your true potential. You could gain experience future employers may value through hands-on courses, experiential labs, and internships. Plus, you'll learn from instructors who have extensive experience in the professions and practices they teach.
Central Penn College offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs with flexible schedules to help you find the time to pursue your goals.
- Choose from Bachelor of Science degree programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Legal Studies, Information Technology, and more.
- Healthcare programs at Central Penn include Associate in Applied Science programs in Medical Assisting, Physical Therapy Assistant, and Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Central Penn offers a variety of academic support services, from student tutoring to SMARTHINKING, a 24/7 online learning assistance center.
- Financial aid may be available to eligible students.
Why We Love Central Penn:
- Central Penn College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- According to Central Penn’s recent One-Year Graduate survey, 87.8% of Central Penn graduates were employed in their chosen field or continuing their education within one year of graduation.
- Central Penn is committed to offering the practical, career-focused preparation you may need to help you pursue your professional goals.