What They’re Known For
Charter College has been offering career-focused education since 1985. Choose from bachelor’s, associate’s and certificate programs in health care, business, the legal field, criminal justice, information technology, and construction trades like welding and HVAC. Charter College is committed to providing supportive, collaborative, and student-centered learning environments at thirteen campuses located throughout Alaska, Washington, and California.
Charter College recognizes the challenges of balancing work, life, and school. Busy adult learners may benefit from an accelerated year-round schedule and the flexibility of day or evening classes.
- Preparing to pursue a career in Healthcare? Charter College offers programs in Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Vocational Nursing, and more.
- Career-oriented certificate programs include HVAC, Welding, and Massage Therapy, among others.
- Charter College’s Career Services Department can help you plan your career and prepare for your job search.
Why We Love Charter College:
- All Charter College locations are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Charter College offers GED preparation to help you take the next step towards achieving your educational goals.
- Financial aid may be available for qualified students; Charter College can help you navigate your options.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: chartercollege.edu/programs/consumer-disclosures
*Not all programs are offered at every campus.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.