Computer Systems Institute
Computer Systems Institute (CSI) is a post-secondary education provider committed to quality, career-focused hands-on learning. Our faculty is focused on student success, and they've helped thousands of students from Chicago and the greater Chicago area enhance their skills and move to exciting careers in healthcare, business, and computer networking. Founded in 1989 by Ella Zibitsker, its current President and CEO, the Institute soon became a Chicago land premier school with industry recognized certification and career programs.
CSI offers certification career programs at our downtown Chicago, Elgin, and Gurnee Illinois campuses. CSI is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. CSI is also authorized with on-site Prometric, Certiport, Pearson VUE, and NHA testing centers, and a Microsoft IT academy member. Advancing your current career or starting a new one doesn't have to be out of reach. At CSI, our certification career programs and scholarships are available for those who qualify.
Discover CSI Nationally Accredited Certification Programs
CSI offers you hands-on career certification training programs in some of America’s top career fields. Benefits include:
• Programs that can be completed in as little as 32 weeks, allowing you to get the training you need and into your career field as quickly as possible.
• Career programs taught by professional instructors who are dedicated and eager to provide you with practical insights into programs they teach.
• Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
• Career development professionals who can help you find employment opportunities in your career field industry.
• CSI is dedicated to your success from the first day you step foot on one of our campus grounds and beyond.
• Financial aid and Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
Choose a Program of Study:
• Business Career Program – Certificate Program (newly revitalized!)
• Networking Career Program – Certificate Program
- CompTIA/Microsoft (track) – Certificate Program
- CompTIA/Cisco (track) – Certificate Program
- Microsoft/Cisco (track) – Certificate Program
• Healthcare Career Program – Certificate Program
- Medical Assisting (track) – Certificate Program
- Medical Administrative (track) – Certificate Program
• All Courses Listed in the Drop Down Menu are covered within the 3 programs and 5 Tracks listed above.
Popular Career Training Programs
CSI College offers career program training in the following popular areas:
• Social Media
-Funding your Business
-Branding your Business
• Medical Assistant
• Medical Administrative Assistant
• Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
• Computer Networking
1,715 certs awarded in 2014
$1,244,000 in scholarships in 2014
Computer Systems Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, visit our web site.