What They’re Known For
It is the primary goal of The Court Reporting Institutes to provide our students with a productive, interactive academic learning environment and to help prepare them to pursue professional goals in the field of Court Reporting. Making the life-changing decision to return to school may positively impact your personal and professional future. It is our hope that The Court Reporting Institutes offer you the skills, knowledge, and guidance that you seek as you transition into your chosen career path.
The Court Reporting Institutes offer flexible schedules and convenient start dates, so you can begin preparing for your new career goals right away.
- The Associate of Occupational Studies degree and Associate of Applied Science degree in Court Reporting were designed to help prepare students with the foundations they need to pursue a Court Reporting career path.
- The Diploma in Legal Assisting may prepare students to pursue entry-level opportunities as legal assistants, paralegals, and other occupations.
- Interested in pursuing a career in legal transcription, stenography, court reporting, or a related occupation? The Voice Writing Diploma strives to teach students the fundamentals of transcription, legal terminology, and more.
Why We Love The Court Reporting Institutes:
- The Court Reporting Institutes are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- The Court Reporting Institutes offer career services such as mock interviewing, resume assistance, job search guidance, and more.
- The student-focused staff is dedicated to providing friendly, knowledgeable guidance as you pursue your educational goals.