What They’re Known For
With 3 campuses in Tennessee – in Clarksville, Murfreesboro, and Nashville – Daymar Institute is known for its warm, friendly, small-college atmosphere. Daymar provides targeted, career-focused education, featuring close to 20 academic programs, flexible scheduling, and small class sizes. Founded 1879 as “Draughon’s Practical Business College on wheels,” the school originally consisted of a horse, a wagon, some teaching materials, and a professor who made regular circuits of the area. From these humble beginnings, the college evolved until it became Daymar Institute, a beloved and transformative college that changes lives.
- Daymar Institute offers a variety of fast-track programs in high-demand fields like medical, legal, and computers – enabling students to become a college graduate in just a few short months.
- Daymar offers a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in the following areas: Business Administration, Business Management, Criminal Justice Administration, and Health Care Administration.
- Financial aid may be available to those who qualify, including grants, loans, part-time employment, and scholarships for deserving and qualified students.
- Each student is prepared for a successful job search in the Internship and Professional Seminar, and Career Services will help with graduates’ ongoing search for meaningful employment.
Why We Love Daymar Institute:
- Daymar Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Stop by the campus every week for “Walk-In Wednesday” to learn more.
- Stay involved with Daymar online and through social media, including Facebook, MySpace, Wikipedia, and social bookmarking sites.