What They’re Known For
FORTIS, with 40 campuses in 15 states, offers career education and training to students pursuing careers in healthcare, business, information technology, the skilled trades, massage and cosmetology. Regardless of educational background, qualified students are prepared to succeed at FORTIS! Programs vary by campus, and students may find the one that best meets their educational and career needs in fifteen states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
This post-secondary network of colleges and institutes offers a variety of choices for students who are willing to engage in a powerful learning and training to ignite their future.
- Every student meets with an Admissions Representative who can assist with matters such as curriculum, policies, procedures and services as well as helping applicants set up the necessary appointments and interviews.
- Prospective students are asked to detail their career goals so that the college can place them in the appropriate areas of study.
- In addition to attending classes on campus, Fortis also has an online component, offering associate degrees in hospitality management, internet marketing, medical billing and coding, digital graphic design, criminal justice and more.
- A Career Services Center at each campus assists students with career development and graduates with career placement.
Why We Love Fortis:
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify, including Federal Student Aid Grant and Loan programs, State and Private funding sources, as well as Student Payment Plans.
The school is accredited by a number of organizations, including the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).