What They’re Known For
For over 125 years, Globe University has provided students with hands-on, career-based training. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associates degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Areas of study include business, health science, legal science, creative media, and technology, and we offer career services to help you find employment opportunities after graduation.
At Globe University, you’ll experience a dynamic learning environment, tailor-made to help prepare you for success in the real world. Courses are scheduled to fit into your busy schedule – day, evening, and online.
- Globe University is career-focused, so you’ll have many opportunities to practice your skills both in and out of the classroom.
- Students are connected with the latest trends in technology to make the classroom experience more interactive and engaging.
- Globe University has several one-year career diploma programs that help prepare you for a business, legal, or medical career path.
- Globe University’s industry-experienced instructors know first-hand the skills you need for success in today’s work environment.
Why We Love Globe University
- Globe University is accredited by accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Class sizes are small—your instructors will have time to answer questions and provide personal attention.
- Financial aid may be available, if you qualify.
Information regarding program cost, graduate outcomes, and the occupations each program prepares students to enter can be accessed via links on the individual program web pages within the Globe University website. The program web pages can be accessed by using the following link http://www.globeuniversity.edu/outcomes/.