What They’re Known For
Since 1987, the Institute of Business & Medical Careers (IBMC) has been helping students jumpstart their careers. At IBMC, students could earn a degree, diploma, or certificate, depending on their chosen field. Programs offered at IBMC include: Business and Technology, Cosmetology, Dental, Healthcare, Legal, and Massage. In addition, IBMC provides students and graduates with employment assistance to help them explore career possibilities.
IBMC College offers small class sizes to provide students with individual attention and hands-on training that can help provide them with the real-world information and experience they may need to be successful in their career paths.
- Classes are taught by knowledgeable instructors with industry experience.
- IBMC provides free refresher courses for those interested in retaking a class or brushing up on their skills.
- IBMC offers career-focused training and coursework in formats that may allow some students to complete programs in 19 months or less.
- Students at IBMC have opportunities to complete externships within their program of study, providing them with valuable career training.
Why We Love Institute of Business & Medical Careers
- IBMC is accredited by nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- IBMC is a Yellow Ribbon Participant and G.I Jobs Military Friendly School.
- Campuses are located in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Financial aid may be available to students who qualify.