What They’re Known For
IntelliTec’s mission is to produce skilled, employable graduates. With 3 locations in Colorado – Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Pueblo – IntelliTec provides career-focused training in Business, Computer, Healthcare, Beauty & Personal Appearance, Technical Trades, and Exercise & Wellness. IntelliTec offers the opportunity to earn a Professional Certificate or an Associate’s Degree in just 9-18 months! With day and evening classes offered year-round, experienced instructors, and hands-on training, IntelliTec paves the way for graduates to pursue their new careers.
- IntelliTec offers programs in the following fields: Beauty & Personal Appearance; Business; Computer; Exercise & Wellness; Healthcare; and Technical Trades.
- What type of jobs might an IntelliTec education lead to? Personal Trainer, Auto Mechanic, Desktop Publishing Specialist… these are just a few.
- Each IntelliTec campus has a dedicated Career Services Advisor to assist graduates in obtaining employment in their area of specialization.
- Financial Aid may be available to those who qualify, including federal grants and loans, scholarships, work-study, and veteran training benefits.
Why We Love IntelliTec Colleges:
- IntelliTec Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- IntelliTec was founded in 1965 – that’s almost half a century history of career training!
Gainful Employment disclosures can be found at: intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information/