Learn How to Help Others Look and Feel More Beautiful at Our Beauty School Salon.
Empower others to look and feel more beautiful as you learn cutting edge styling techniques at our beauty school and salon.
Most people want to look as good as possible. They also want their outsides to reflect how they feel on the inside. Interestingly enough, emerging medical research indicates if you look younger than someone of equal age, you may actually live longer than they will.*
What does this mean to you? More demand for licensed cosmetologists who provide services to help improve a person's physical appearance.
We invite you to look further into our Cosmetology program and dedicated beauty school salon facility, where you'll learn the techniques necessary to join an industry where job opportunities continue to grow.*
- Get hands-on cosmetology training in hair styling and coloring, facial and skin care treatment, and make-up techniques.
- Receive a complete cosmetologist's kit when you begin your program; it includes a wide variety of essential hairstyling and make-up items.
- Understand the importance of personal communication in client retention and marketing when building a business.
- Receive personalized instruction from licensed cosmetologists and former salon owners.
- Earn your Cosmetologist Certificate - designed to be completed in 15 months.
- Apply styling techniques on real clients in the school's own salon.
- Participate in community projects where your skills and expertise will be highly valued.
- Prepare to sit for your Colorado State Board of Cosmetology exam.
This program is available in:
Pueblo | Grand Junction
*The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dharma-singh-khalsa-md/looks-lifespan_b_951388.html
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Personal-Care-and-Service/Barbers-hairdressers-and-cosmetologists.htm#tab-6 (visited December 13, 2013).