What They’re Known For
Since 1964, John F. Kennedy University (JFKU) has provided an atmosphere in which students can expand their intellectual and professional horizons. Our students, many of them holding full-time jobs, learn new skills and gather expertise to embark upon new careers, enhance a current position, or return to school to complete an education previously interrupted by the exigencies of life, career, and family.
JFK University offers evening and weekend schedules and easily accessible campus locations to meet the needs of busy students.
- The Bachelor Degree Completion program may allow you to finish your interrupted degree in Health Sciences, Legal Studies, Psychology, Business Administration, or Law Enforcement Leadership.
- Master’s degree programs include Business Administration, Sports Psychology, Museum Studies, and much more.
- John F. Kennedy University faculty members are scholar-practitioners who bring real-world experiences into the classroom to enrich your educational experience.
- The University's Academic Support Center offers assistance to students in a wide range of areas, including writing, study skills, and time management.
Why We Love JFKU:
- John F. Kennedy University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- JFKU is dedicated to supporting alumni with continuing education, networking opportunities, and other programs.
- The university is committed to fostering diversity, collaboration, and leadership.