What They’re Known For
For 27 years, Jolie Hair and Beauty Academies have trained students for beautiful careers. Jolie has four convenient locations in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Jolie offers programs in subjects like Barbering, Cosmetology, Manicuring, and Skin Care… as well as Teacher Training for those who would like to become an instructor! With financial aid potentially available for those who qualify, a Student Clinic for the general public, and a Career Services department that builds real relationships with students, Jolie Academies may be as attractive as students’ career prospects.
- Programs include Barbering, Cosmetology, Esthetician, Manicuring, Nail Technician, and Skin Care Specialty – some of these courses are similar but differently-named for licensure in different states.
- The Student Clinic allows students to apply their skills hands-on by offering inexpensive beauty services to the public.
- The “Job Shadow” program lets prospective students sit in on classes and at the clinic, for a period of a half-day to a few days. “Shadows” even receive a free haircut, manicure, and/or facial!
- Financial aid may be available to those who qualify, including Federal Student Aid, and Veterans’ Benefits.
Why We Love Jolie Hair and Beauty Academies:
- Jolie is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
- On YouTube, check out Jolie students in action on the Jolie Online Beauty Channel!
- In the Barbering program, students may take 240 hours in “various uses of the Straight Razor”!