What They're Known For:
Since its inception in 1973, the Keller Graduate School of Management has become one of the largest graduate management schools in the U.S. Part of DeVry University, Keller has its own rich history as one of the first market-funded graduate schools to receive regional accreditation. The university prepares students to pursue diverse professional roles in business and management with an emphasis on adaptability in today’s ever-changing global marketplace.
Keller Graduate School of Management offers flexible online learning options for working professionals.
- Have a highly specific career goal? MBA candidates can choose from 19 different concentrations, so there’s something for everyone.
- Keller’s Graduate Certificates allow students to pursue concentrated knowledge in a single area, like CPA Preparation, Human Resource Management, and 13 other options.
- Students may be able to transfer or waive up to six courses in a degree program, based on prior academic credits or professional experience.
- Keller’s Career Services include job counseling, interview coaching, networking advice, and more for both online and campus-based students.
Why We Love Keller:
- Keller Graduate School of Management offers a quick and easy admissions process, with applications accepted year-round.
- The university holds regional accreditation* from the Higher Learning Commission.
- Keller’s practitioner-oriented programs are well-suited to working adults with clear professional goals.
*DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, ncahlc.org. Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York. DeVry is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. DeVry University is authorized for operation by the THEC, state.tn.us/thec. Nashville Campus – 3343 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. Program availability varies by location.