What They’re Known For
For almost a century, Montreat College has offered a Christ-centered, liberal arts education with the goal of preparing students to lead and serve in their respective communities. In addition to traditional undergraduate programs, Montreat features adult undergraduate, graduate, and professional studies in Business, Management, Psychology and Human Services, and other areas. With seven campus locations and several 100% online degree programs, the college provides an accessible learning experience designed with the busy, working student in mind.
Montreat College understands the needs of the adult student and strives to offer flexible learning options.
- Online learners can choose from the following degree programs: Associate of Science in Business or General Studies, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Psychology and Human Services, and Master of Science in Management and Leadership.
- Campus-based adult students typically attend class only once per week, so they can fit college into their busy schedules.
- Online learners have access to library resources and a virtual writing center to help them achieve their academic goals.
- Love the great outdoors? Montreat offers outdoor education, leadership, and adventure programs for both students and the community.
Why We Love Montreat
- The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools.
- Montreat College participates in financial aid programs and VA benefits for eligible students.
- Montreat helps students reach their intellectual and spiritual potential by promoting open-mindedness, appreciation for self and others, and a life of Christian service.