Notre Dame de Namur University
What They're Known For:
With over 160 years rooted in Catholic tradition, Notre Dame de Namur (NDNU) is the fifth oldest college in California. Since its founding by the Sisters of Notre Dame, the university has been committed to providing an inclusive learning environment that emphasizes social justice and community building. This includes flexible online learning programs that provide professional guidance to help prepare students for real-world success in public and private spheres.
NDNU recognizes how important it is for online learners to have access to the same resources and support as campus-based students.
- Worried about student loans? Online students are provided with financial aid counseling and are matched with experienced faculty advisors who can provide career guidance.
- The university now offers online master’s degrees taught by the same dedicated professors with decades of combined professional experience who teach NDNU’s campus based programs
- Online learners enjoy 24/7 technical support to ensure they have the tools they need to excel (even during all-nighters).
Why We Love NDNU:
- The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) admitted NDNU to the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for reflecting the values of exemplary community service and achieving meaningful outcomes in the community.
- NDNU was ranked among the top tier universities for 2012 U.S. News & World Report's Regional University West Rankings.
- The university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, one of six regional accrediting bodies certified by the U.S. Department of Education.
- NDNU prides itself on its emphasis on values-based and confidence-building learning.