Provo College is a Utah institute of higher education, which focuses on healthcare education. With a student-centered philosophy and a commitment to helping students prepare for new career paths in nursing, medical assisting, and more, Provo College Online may be the perfect match for you!
Flexible Learning at Provo College Online
Not every student has time to pursue a traditional college education. Provo College offers degree and diploma programs, with courses that fit your schedule. Here are some of the unique paths you could potentially pursue at Provo:
- Online RN to BSN program – Already an RN? You could potentially pursue your bachelor of science in nursing degree online, while continuing to work.
- Accelerated Programs – You could potentially pursue an accelerated program that may allow you to earn your degree at a faster pace. For example, you may be able to earn a bachelor of science in nursing in as few as 36 months.
- Hybrid Programs – While clinical courses like phlebotomy, wound care, and CPR take place on campus, students may be able to take other courses online. Hybrid programs require you to be on campus when it counts, while offering flexibility when it’s possible.
Programs Offered at Provo
While program offerings may vary, you may be able to pursue the follow degree and diploma programs from Provo College:
- Associate in Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting – Diploma
- Bachelors in Nursing
- RN-BSN (requires R.N.)
- Associate in Physical Therapist Assistant
Students may explore both the theory and practice of their chosen healthcare profession. For example, students in the medical assisting associate’s degree program may study areas like microbiology and pharmacology, while also learning practical knowledge like how to take a patient’s vital signs or give an injection.
Provo College Accreditation
Provo College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and RN-BSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. And, the Physical Therapist Assistant Associate’s program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
Build Your Career Starting with Provo
Provo College strives to help students prepare for rewarding new paths. Provo works with local healthcare providers to ensure that the curriculum is up to date with industry expectations. And, the Continuing Learning Program welcome graduates back to Provo, to audit courses for free and update their knowledge as the industry changes.
The Career Services department at Provo College may be able help to students find externships with local healthcare firms. They can also help students prepare for their post-graduation job search.
It’s Time to Learn More!
Don’t hesitate to request more information, and get started on your exciting new journey in healthcare!