Distance Learning at Rosemont College Online
Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies
Founded in 1921 as an undergraduate college for women, Rosemont College is the only higher education institution in the world of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus. In fulfilling its commitment to "serve the wants of the age," Rosemont opened its doors to adult men and women in 1994 through its Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies, which offer degree programs to suit the very full lives of working professionals. Rosemont College online also offers convenient distance education options.
Rosemont College Offers More to Online Students
Flexible and Convenient
- All classes are offered at convenient times or in accessible mediums for working students.
- Undergraduate courses in business are offered in five-week sessions year-round.
- Graduate courses in seven-week sessions year-round.
- Students may enter certificate or degree programs in any session and any course.
Personal Attention from Dedicated Instructors
- At Rosemont, you are an individual with a name, never simply a number.
- Rosemont College offers online courses led by accomplished professionals in the field who are also accomplished online teachers.
- Average of one faculty member to only eight students.
The Rosemont College Office of Financial Aid recognizes your special needs as an adult student returning to college. We are committed to working with you individually so that you are best able to finance your plan of study.
Support for New Students at Rosemont College Online
All new Rosemont certificate students receive a no-cost orientation course as soon as they enroll. Rosemont eConnections provides a guide to the instructional system used by the College and its technical requirements, copies of all academic policies and procedures, contact information for key College offices, advisers, and support programs, a guide to the electronic library to which you will have full access as a Rosemont student, and all the information you will need about Rosemont College for a successful and enriching learning experience. The course can be completed in just an hour or two and is actively taught by the Director of General Education, who can answer all your questions and connect you with fellow-students, your program director, Student Services advisers, financial aid, and anyone else you need to reach. This course, and all Rosemont online courses, and your account with the instructional platform, remain yours forever at no cost to you.