What They’re Known For
South Coast College offers career-focused Legal and Medical training in Orange County, California – approximately 30 miles south of Los Angeles. South Coast College helps prepare students for today’s competitive marketplace with programs in Court Reporting, Medical Assisting, Legal Administrative Assisting, and Paralegal. Small class sizes, supportive instructors, hands-on experiences, externships, and career placement assistance all make South Coast College extraordinary. Founded 1961, South Coast College offers more than 50 years of its uniquely motivational atmosphere.
- Among the Medical Assisting and Paralegal programs, many students already possess degrees, but are seeking entry to the medical and legal fields. (Previous degree not required.)
- Financial aid may be available for students who qualify. All prospective students are provided with costs, financial aid, and payment amounts based on programs and start dates.
- Student resources include: an extensive law library, medical laboratory, media centers, part-time job placement, and career placement assistance.
Why We Love South Coast College:
- South Coast College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Mock Court is a regular activity at South Coast College – and everyone has a great time participating as court reporters or court personnel!
- The college’s location of Orange, CA, is both a quaint old-town setting, and a very progressive, innovative city.