What They’re Known For
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) prides itself on redefining the beauty education industry. Independent researchers asked spas and salons which beauty school produces the most professional, creative, confident, technically-proficient and "salon ready" graduates. In each case, TUBC was mentioned more than any other school!
Tricoci University is committed to preparing students to pursue rewarding professional opportunities in the beauty industry.
- Choose from the following programs: Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, and Teacher Training.
- From their custom curriculum, delivered on iPads (included in your student kit), to their upscale facilities, Tricoci University strives to innovate in beauty education.
- TUBC is dedicated to supporting students in their career search. Interviewing assistance, career coaching, and other services are available.
- The LEAP Program (Learning, Education, Achievement, Performance) recognizes and rewards student achievement in the classroom and salon.
Why We Love TUBC:
- All Tricoci campuses are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
- TUBC is recognized for excellence world-wide. Intercoiffure Mondial, which represents the best salons in the world, named Tricoci University "Best World Academy" in 2010.
- Federal Financial Aid may be available to eligible students. Select TUBC Institutional Scholarships are also awarded to eligible students.