Since 1972, Trumbull Business College Online answers the demand for more qualified candidates among the Warren Ohio Community's businesses. And now they service the globe with coveted Online Programs for highly in demand professions such as health care and business.
A Community College That Brings You the World
So, what's cool about Trumbull and sets it apart from other such colleges?
Survey says: the warm family feel of their faculty and student community.
Even better, Trumbull's Online classes can provide the world with more qualified candidates as they broaden the reach of their Ohio community's welcoming arms across the globe.
Still, warmth and community isn't all Trumbull Online College brings to the worldwide party. They've also got the goods when it comes to offering students what they need most. This includes:
- Financial Aid (for those who qualify)
- Mentoring & Tutoring
- Comprehensive Library Services
- Small Class Size
- Career Assistance Program
Trumbull's Mission to Serve the Online World
Trumbull Business College prepares students with specialized business and medical training. Their programs help develop and foster the knowledge and skills necessary for personal and professional growth. The College offers higher education with particular focus on student service and support. To accomplish their mission Trumbull:
- Supports communication, skills, ideals, as well as personal and career development.
- Provides hands-on training and education for job opportunities within the community.
- Creates effective education online learning modes and the latest technology.
- Cultivates student learning with ongoing evaluation and improvement.
- Maintains operational resources to ensure the future of the College and its mission.
Specifics - Trumbull College's Online Majors
Trumbull Majors are designed as programs for strong critical thinking, communications, and leadership skills. They seek to help students develop and expand their roles in the world of business. Trumbull classes also emphasize skill development, individual accountability, and professional ethics.
For example, some of Trumbull's most popular programs include:
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Business Administration
9 Fun Trumbull Business College Online Facts
- Students: 192 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,389
- Acceptance Rate: 95%
- Student/Teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 28%
- Tribune Chronicle Readers' Choice Awards Best of the Best in 2009, '10, '11
- Founded in 1972
- Located in Warren, Ohio
- Trumbull Business College is accredited by ACICS
Update: Trumbull Business College and University Permanently Closed in March of 2017.
Get Started on Your Future
Get matched with similar Colleges and Universities right here and right now. Simply click our relevant links here at eLearners.com. It's immediate, easy, and free!