The University of Liverpool is a UK-based learning and research institution ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide. Founded in 1881, the facility has been a pioneer in education for more than 130 years, and now offers fully online degrees in partnership with online learning specialists Laureate Online Education. With over 177,000 alumni across 160 countries, the University of Liverpool continues to be an innovative, progressive institution with international appeal.
The University of Liverpool’s worldwide accessibility and reputable accreditations makes it an institution with widespread opportunities:
- The University of Liverpool accompanies both Oxford and Cambridge as a member of the Russell Group of 24 major, research-intensive UK universities.
- The University of Liverpool offers online IT programs accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute of IT and was among the first schools in the UK to offer online masters programs.
- Liverpool’s programs meet and exceed all UK academic quality standards for Higher Education as defined by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), which many countries (including US and Canada) rank equivalent with their own.
- The AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)—one of the world’s largest business school accreditation organizations—awards accreditation to all University of Liverpool Online management degree programs.
Why We Love University of Liverpool:
- The University of Liverpool partners with global e-learning specialists to create an education experience that meets students’ needs.
- Flexibility in courses and customization allows students in different cultures around the world to succeed in their programs.
- Liverpool's experienced instructors teach skills and knowledge that can be may be immediately applied into the workplace.