What We’re Known For
For more than a 100 years, Waldorf College has provided academic excellence to thousands via its traditional programs. Based in Forest City, Iowa, Waldorf offers regionally accredited residential and online associate and bachelor’s degrees.
Waldorf is a liberal arts institution with a history of crafting and inspiring independent thinking, innovative creativity, community engagement and leadership into its students. These ideals are transferred into our online degree and certificate programs by an intelligent and caring faculty and staff who value the student. The programs address popular career skills such as organizational leadership, criminal justice, communications, management, human resource management and more.
Waldorf’s online certificate and associate and bachelor’s degree programs embrace the spirit of the residential campus while providing an opportunity for online adult learners to enjoy a college experience from the comfort of their home.
- The online Associate in Arts degree is available in numerous concentrations.
- Waldorf’s online Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration was designed for students who wish to explore new professional goals in business management, accounting and finance, international business, and more.
- Numerous certificate programs designed to advance the career-related knowledge of professionals
- Waldorf’s generous scholarship program may help make college more affordable for eligible students.
Why We Love Waldorf
- Waldorf College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
- Waldorf is ranked among the top online bachelor’s degrees in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.