Want to learn more about our programs? Please fill out the following information, to get answers to your questions from a school representative.
- Regional accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- All of SHU's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Ranked as one of the top universities in the North by US News & World Report.
- Ranked among the Top 10 Best Colleges for Veterans (North region) by U.S News & World Report (2014).
- The Princeton Review includes Sacred Heart in the latest edition of The Best 378 Colleges in 2014.
- Sacred Heart has been selected for membership in the Colleges of Distinction, among approximately 200 colleges and universities in the country recognized for outstanding student engagement, great teaching, vibrant communities, and successful student outcomes.
- SHU is ranked one of the top colleges in New England, according to GoLocal's “Super Ranking: Top New England Colleges 2013” CCNE Nursing Accreditation badge.
I chose SHU mainly for its personalized, intimate atmosphere. I wanted to be acknowledged as an individual, not just a number in a professor's grade book.