REALIZE YOUR CAREER DREAMS WITH AN ONLINE DEGREE
eLearners provides prospective students with information about online degree programs, certificate programs, career descriptions, and potential salary information. You’ll also find many tools and resources to help you make an informed choice about the online college degree program or certificate that’s right for you!
EXPLORE POPULAR MAJORS
Criminal Justice & Legal
Fine Arts & Design
Health & Medicine
Liberal Arts & Humanities
Math, Science & Engineering
Public Affairs & Social Sciences
Online students are looking to improve their employment situation and are satisfied with their investment in an online degree.
President & Founder of Aslanian Market Research
Why Enroll in an Online Degree Program?
We don’t always immediately know what job we want to have for the rest of our lives, and as a result, sometimes you’re not working in the field that you want to make a career in. It’s a big decision, and it’s a good idea to contemplate the subject for a long time, sometimes years. Going back to school to get an online degree for the career path you do want to pursue may be a great idea for you, your family, and your future.
Most online degree programs are convenient because they give students the ability to schedule their coursework and lesson time around important things in their lives—especially their current career. Online education may be ideal for someone who wants to switch careers, maybe wants to earn another type of degree to do so, and has to work full-time while earning that degree.
Life’s circumstances can interrupt even the most dedicated of students. There’s a sense of accomplishment that comes with finishing all the work that goes into earning a degree and everyone should experience that at least once in their lifetime. Earning a degree may also make your family members proud of you in a way you’ve never experienced before. If a part of you has always wanted to finish what you started, an online degree program may allow you the flexibility to do so without putting other parts of your life on pause.
Did you Know?
15% of college students today are "traditional?" Don't know if you're part of the other 85%? Watch this video to learn more about this growing student population from Carol Aslanian..
More Reasons to Consider an Online School
60% of Undergraduate and 70% of Graduate Students
Report Being completely satisfied with their investment of time and money in their pursuit of an online degree.[i]
40% of students Pursuing an Online Degree
Report improvement in their employment status, within a year. Typically a Raise or Promotion.[i]
80% of Transfer Students Surveyed
Report having credits to transfer, and roughly half said "most" or "all" credits were accepted into an online program[i]
RECENT ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS
RESOURCES FOR ONLINE STUDENT COMMUNITIES
Information & Articles for working mothers looking to complete their educational goals...Learn More
Tips & Tools for veterans or actively serving members of the armed forces looking to...Learn More
Information and School Listings for International Students looking to Study in the U.S...Learn More