Scholarships for Higher Education
Funding for Students
Scholarships are available from a number of sources: government agencies, colleges, universities, religious organizations, philanthropic groups, as well as businesses large and small. Scholarships help millions of American students cover their tuition and education fees each year.
Talk to your school and ask if any scholarship programs are available to new and current students. You can also access millions of programs here with Scholarship Experts.
Sign up for Scholarship Experts' free scholarship search and gain access to:
- Information on 2.4 million scholarships worth $15 billion dollars
- A comprehensive database with the most up-to-date scholarship listings
- Interactive tools to help you apply for scholarships, download scholarship applications, and submit request letters to programs
- On-going customer support — get help if you need it!
- Results tailored to your specific needs, hobbies, interests, and academic background