What They’re Known For
Alderson Broaddus University Online (AB) has been preparing students with a strong foundation in health-related and professional studies for 140 years. An innovator in healthcare education, ABU was the first college to offer a four-year Physician’s Assistant program in 1968. With a focus on faith-based learning and the liberal arts, the school offers a variety of programs on its campus based in Philippi, West Virginia, as well as the Alderson Broaddus online RN to BSN program.
Unique Opportunities through Alderson Broaddus University Online
Alderson Broaddus University offers educational programs to meet a variety of needs, including those of busy, working adults.
- The completely online RN to BSN program may allow nurses to update and enhance their professional knowledge while remaining employed.
- AB is a pioneer in Physician Assistant Studies, offering a Master of Science degree in this rewarding field.
- The Academic Center for Educational Success (ACES) helps students to improve test-taking skills, time management, study techniques, and more.
Why We Love AB.edu Online
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- AB is committed to fostering diversity, commitment to service, academic excellence, and Christian values.