Antioch University Midwest (AUM) is located in Yellow Springs, OH. It was formerly known as Antioch McGregor University until 2010. It’s part of the larger Antioch University system, which also has locations in New England, Washington, California, as well as a robust online program.
Students at AUM might earn bachelors and masters degrees, certificates, or educational endorsements in a variety of in-demand fields. These include education, business, and the humanities. They also offer degree completion programs for qualified students who have already begun to work toward their bachelor’s.
Programs at Antioch Midwest
Antioch University Midwest strives to equip its students with the knowledge, passion, and skills to be leaders in their industries and communities. Their programs are informed by their core values of excellence in teaching and learning, service, social engagement, and community-building.
Undergraduate and graduate programs at AUM help students to develop critical thinking skills, and gain important collaborative experience in and out of the classroom. Each area of focus offers a range of options, so students could focus on what they need to achieve their goals.
AUM’s undergraduate program confers bachelors degrees and certificates in a variety of fields, including liberal arts, business and education. They are also designed to be flexible in accommodating the needs of different students, including transferring previously earned credits to complete an in-progress degree.
Some example undergraduate programs include:
- BA in Liberal Studies (including Conflict Studies, Creative Writing, and Environmental Sustainability options)
- BA in Human Services Administration
- BA in Education (Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, and Special Education options)
- BA in Management
- BS in Technology & Business Leadership
Antioch Education Programs
Education programs at Antioch University Midwest embrace values of social justice, educational equity, and a deep respect for the power an effective education has to impact people’s lives. Not only do they impart those ideals in their students, but they use it to guide the type of experiences they offer.
Students studying education at Antioch Midwest might take advantage of small class sizes, hands-on experience, and even collaborative learning. A few example degrees include:
- MEd in Educational Leadership (with concentrations including dyslexia studies, coaching and mentoring, trauma, and various teaching licensure and endorsement tracks)
- BS in Special Education
- BA in Early or Middle Childhood Education
- Educational Endorsements (including reading licensure, trauma-informed education, early childhood, and more)
Leadership, Management & Business Programs at AUM
Antioch University Midwest strives to empower its students as leaders—whether they’re current leaders looking to expand their skills, or aspiring ones. While programs are available in a range of disciplines and areas of responsibility, each one aims to foster a few important skills. These include adaptability, management, and ethical business practices.
AUM Business programs may include:
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership
- MBA in Management and Change Leadership
- BA in Management and Data Analytics
- BA in Information Technology
Learn More about Antioch University Midwest
To find out more about Antioch University Midwest—including available programs, Antioch tuition, Antioch University accreditation, and other issues—fill out the form on this page to get in touch! Then request more info about the programs you’re interested in, or schedule a campus visit!