Arcadia University, School of Continuing Studies
What They’re Known For
Arcadia University, founded in 1853, provides a distinctively global, integrative and personal learning experience for intellectually curious graduate students in preparation for a life of scholarship, service and professional contribution. Arcadia University’s graduate programs help recent college graduates and working professionals alike develop a robust area of expertise relevant to today’s world and workforce. Arcadia graduate programs are nationally ranked and accredited and emphasize learning from experience. Located just north of Philadelphia, Arcadia University offers students the best of two worlds: proximity to a major metropolitan city and a small, close-knit suburban community. Vibrant Center City Philadelphia is just 25 minutes from campus. Arcadia believes that pursuing a graduate education should include firsthand experience of global issues from international experts in the field. At arcadia, an international experience as a graduate student means addressing global issues, networking with professionals around the world and learning across borders. Many graduate programs attract students from around the world and offer international learning experiences.
Unique Opportunities at Arcadia University
- Arcadia’s School of Continuing Studies is committed to providing relevant, flexible, and innovative programs to adult, professional, and non-traditional students, including those who study online via Arcadia University online.
- 100% online programs include Instructional Technology (M.Ed), Applied Behavioral Analysis (Certificate), Autism (Graduate Endorsement Certificate)
- Arcadia’s Office of Career Education (OCE) provides alumni with a lifetime of career assistance.
Assistance with the cost of your education: Many Arcadia students receive need-based and/or merit-based financial aid.
Why We Love Arcadia University Online
- Arcadia University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Arcadia is ranked among the best universities in the North by U.S. News and World Report.
- Arcadia’s online courses are evaluated by Quality Matters™, a nationally-recognized provider of quality assurance in online education.